Good Times for a Great Cause!
CMC programs are offered at no cost to the youth and families enrolled in our programs. The generosity of our community allows this to be possible. Lots of events take place throughout the year. For the latest schedules and details, see the CMC Facebook Page
Bowling for Kids is a CMC fundraising event held each spring.!
- Our 41st Annual Bowling for Kids Event has a brand-new twist – Glow Bowling! Picture this: lights down low, bowling under black lights, and a whole lot of glow-in-the-dark fun. It's a glow-up like never before! Join us for this exciting event, register your sponsorship or team, and let's make a positive impact on young lives together. Let's Glow Bowling and light up the lives of the youth we serve!
- Sportsman Lanes in Findlay Saturday, March 23, 2024 – Three Sessions: 11 AM, 1 PM, and 3 PM. Sunday, March 24, 2024 – Three Sessions: 11 AM, 1 PM, and 3 PM.
- One lane has been donated to allow for any mentor/mentee match (past or present) to bowl together. Watch for registration information to come.
- You can participate by becoming a sponsor, creating a team, registering as a player, or making a donation. Visit bowlathon.net.
- To SPONSOR a team, click HERE.
- To REGISTER a team, click HERE.
- For photos, the latest schedules, and more details, see the CMC Facebook Page.
- Please join us for "A Celebration of Connections" on April 23rd, an evening dedicated to honoring the impactful mentors of Children's Mentoring Connection of Hancock County. We extend this invitation not only to our current mentors but also to those who have been a guiding light in the lives of our youth, including foster and adoptive parents, educators, therapists, community members, and all who invest their time and care in shaping the future generation.
- As we commemorate 50 years of service to the community, we invite you, our mentors, to celebrate the legacy of impact you have created. Your dedication and compassion have illuminated pathways of hopeand opportunity for countless children in Hancock County.
- We also extend this invitation to those who would like to honor the mentors who have positively impacted their lives or the lives of others through mentorship.
Our special guest speaker, Steve Pemberton, will share his inspiring journey of resilience and the transformative power of mentorship. From overcoming the challenges of the foster care system to becoming a successful business executive and advocate, Steve's story exemplifies the profound difference a mentor can make in a young person's life.
Click to Register Today: A Celebration of Connections
Save the Date: November 2, 2024!
- Taking place annually, Uncorked and Unplugged is an evening of fine wine, craft beer, food, and live music benefitting Children’s Mentoring Connection.
- For 2024: This special event will celebrate 50 years of Children's Mentoring Connection! We hope to be joined by past board members, volunteers, and children (now adults!) who were part of our program. This event will be held at the Hancock Hotel on Saturday, November 2, 2024. Registration and sponsorship opportunities coming soon!
- Find lots more photos and the latest information on the Uncorked and Unplugged Facebook Page.
The 15th Annual Uncorked & Unplugged:
Mentors: Things to Do
Looking for community happenings and things to do for for mentors and mentees? Check out these local organizations and look for announcements about events and calendars.
Thank you to our Sponsors!
We’d like to thank our major donors and sponsors for helping to change the lives of Hancock County youth. Your commitment is helping to provide the mentoring and professional resources necessary to help guide children toward becoming competent, caring and confident individuals. Thank you for all you do for our organization.
Children’s Mentoring Connection Community Partners
We are grateful to have many community partners. Their support enables us to offer our programs at no cost to the families we serve.