Good Times for a Great Cause!
CMC programs are offered at no cost to the youth and families enrolled in our programs. The generosity of our community allows this to be possible. Lots of events take place throughout the year. For the latest schedules and details, see the CMC Facebook Page
SAVE THE DATE... October 13, 2023!
- Taking place annually, Uncorked and Unplugged is an evening of fine wine, craft beer, food, and live music benefitting Children’s Mentoring Connection.
- For complete details on the 15th annual Uncorked and Unplugged, click here.
- If you would like to sponsor Uncorked and Unplugged, click here.
- To purchase tickets for Uncorked and Unplugged, click here.
- Find lots more photos and the latest information on the Uncorked and Unplugged Facebook Page.
Bowling for Kids Plus 2023 is a CMC fundraising event held each spring.!
- Indoor Bowling at Sportsman Lanes Saturday, April 22, 2023 – Three Sessions: 11AM, 1 PM, and 3 PM
Sunday, April 23, 2023 – Three Sessions: 11 AM,1 PM, and 3 PM
- What’s the “Plus”? In addition to indoor bowling, you can now compete in outdoor bowling, disc golf, or cornhole for the full month of April!
- You can participate by becoming a sponsor, creating a team, registering as a player, or making a donation. Visit bowlathon.net.
- For photos, the latest schedules, and more details, see the CMC Facebook Page.
Mentors: Things to Do
Looking for community happenings and things to do for for mentors and mentees? Check out these local organizations and look for announcements about events and calendars.
Thank you to our Sponsors!
We’d like to thank our major donors and sponsors for helping to change the lives of Hancock County youth. Your commitment is helping to provide the mentoring and professional resources necessary to help guide children toward becoming competent, caring and confident individuals. Thank you for all you do for our organization.
Children’s Mentoring Connection Community Partners
We are grateful to have many community partners. Their support enables us to offer our programs at no cost to the families we serve.